CSE Boat Insurance

CSE’s Boat Insurance makes sure your smooth sailing is actually smooth sailing. As you’re enjoying the calm of the water, you’ll also enjoy a boat policy that insures you and your boat against damage and liability in the event of an accident.

We’ll cover your boat, the attached equipment, the trailer and medical payments so you can leave any worries at the dock.

What does CSE’s Boat Insurance include?

  • Physical Damages
  • Liability Only
  • Fuel Spill Liability
  • Medical Payments
  • Body Injury
  • Damage to Another Boat
  • Damage to Property Cause by Your Boat

Optional Enhancements to Your Policy

Coverage for Personal Property

Fishing Equipment Coverage

Boat Insurance Requirements

You must currently have Auto and Homeowners Insurance with CSE.

The boat you are looking to insure must be a recreational watercraft (including sailboats) up to 26 feet in length with a maximum speed of 45 MPH.

The watercraft must be less than 15 years old.

Maximum hull coverage is $35,000.

Your local and knowledgeable CSE Independent Agent will help customize a boat insurance package for you with the coverages that fit you best at the right price.